The first start-up & brokerage event around materials with application in health and food
The event consists of two thematic categories:
- Materials for health in a broad sense (nanomedicine, medical devices, prosthetics, etc.)
- Materials for food (packaging, functional coatings, etc.)
The event has been conceived in two sessions:
- Pitch sessions by the start-ups. Under a contest-like format start-ups will present their business models and technologies to the investor ecosystem. A specialised committee will select the best idea and grant this entity a prize of 3.000 €.
Other interesting ideas selected by the committee will have the opportunity to receive mentoring from large companies in their sectors (Viscofan, BSH, iVascular), in any field key to their development and growth.
- Brokerage event with bilateral meetings of 30 minutes between the start-ups and corporate and financial investors.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Open new market opportunities from throughout Europe and beyond.
- Enter into contact with potential investors for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationship
- Start-ups can get access to mentoring from consolidated companies in their sector
- Start-ups working in materials for health (nanomedicine, medical devices, prosthetics, etc.) and food (packaging, functional coatings, etc.)
- Corporate investors (Viscofan, iVascular)
- Private Investors (Clave Mayor)
- Business Angels
- Investment Funds
Note that profiles not matching the ones mentioned here will not be accepted to take part in the event.