Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high-quality profile.
Key deadlines are the following:
- Registration: 29th April – 10th June (profile approval will be needed for start-ups at this point)
- Pre-event meetings requests: 16th May – 15th June
- Event: 17th June from 10.00 to 18.00 hours.
- Languages: Presentations will be made in English
- Cost: this brokerage event is free of charge
1. Online registration
If you are a start-up or an investor (investment fund, business angel, corporate, etc.) you can pre-register in this link. Confirmation will follow after profile revision by the organizers (check out the guidelines in the What is M4HF 2019 section).
Start-ups participation will be subject the pre-selection of their project idea by an evaluating committee formed by members of the companies offering the prize, the ones that also offer mentoring to the start-ups and by members of the platforms and associations organizing the event. In order to present their idea, apart from registering, start-ups will have to fill up this form. This information will be used to select the project ideas that will be presented during the event, but it will not be made public or shared with other participants.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL BE PUBLIC?
I. Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event (it will be reviewed before it is approved and published).
II. Person attending the event from each company
- Explain the technology/product/idea of your start-up or your investing interests, so that other participants can evaluate it and request meetings with you.
HOW WILL THE MATCHMAKING WORK?
IV. Specify your Availability
- Each start-up will have a fixed spot during the brokerage event, and investors will be able to ask each of them for bilateral meetings allocated in 20 minutes slots
- In case you are an investor and you missed the opportunity to schedule a meeting with a potentially interesting start-up before the event, there will be the chance of scheduling meetings on-site after listening to their pitches. Nevertheless, we encourage everybody to do this before the event so that you don’t miss the opportunity to meet with a potential partner.
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Make sure you write high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved profiles will be published online.
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of this event.
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking/receiving bilateral meetings
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the start-ups you are interested in meeting
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
III. Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
4. At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the online platform
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification.